Friday, February 29, 2008

Fo's - mine and others

I am so excited that yesterday in my knitting class, two of the girls came with finished baby hats for our preemie hat donation project. I will post pics next week. My FO's for the month are the dishcloths for my pal - that was all I had time for. I loved working on them because I learned a couple of new stitches and because I love to make gifts. I accidently erased the pic of the butterfly dishcloth that I made for my pal, so I'll have to pick it up when she posts it on her site. Here's a pic of the simple dishcloth I made for her in blues and purples:
In March I hope to finish:
A preemie hat
Zaahir's sweater
a sweater for Molly
Potholders
Zaahir's curtain
Zaahir's snake scarf
improv mitts - These might get put off til later since the weather is already getting warmer!

Happy (almost) spring!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Oh, my goodness! Thank you very much for the wonderful swap package. It just came today - and you truly shouldn't have spent the $$ for the express shipping. Heck, girl! That's good yarn money! As soon as blogger cooperates with me, pics will be up on my blog.

Thank you very much for everything.