Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Books

Yesterday I bought this adorable book . I can't wait to make some of this cute dolls for my special secret pals - yes, I have many 'cause sending fun stuff to people who don't expect it is one of my favorite things to do!

I also made laundry soap and dishwasher soap from this book which has all knids of goodies in it! I hope they work because I would really like to stop polluting the environment with chemical cleaners! Besides, I worked out the prices and it would be so much cheaper to make these myself, and they only took minutes! The book also has cool recipes for craft materials and for yummy baked goods. I'll post a complete review next week insha'Allah.

1 comment:

Darcy knotty Knitter said...

What adorable book did you buy? I clicked on the link it just went to roadrunner:( Hugs Darcy