Tuesday, April 8, 2008

1st and second swap topics

Okay, week one I couldn't post a comment for some reason "my computer wouldn't let me!"

Topic 1:
I loved browsing at Crystal's page - she made the cutest daffodil apron! My last 3 posts show my current projects - in sewing, knitting, and legos!

Topic 2:
Since some of us are beginning to see glimpse of Spring, while others are still getting snow, have you changed what projects you are working on? Have you put away the hats, scarfs and mittens, and brought out the cute tank top sweater projects and lacy wraps? Have you changed yarn to something lighter and cooler, not so heavy and bulky? In my Ravelry notebook, I have changed the "in progress" winter projects to "hibernating", because really, I know I won't even look at them again until summer, or maybe even fall. Since I am in California, it's already nice and warm, so I'm not really motivated to work on sweaters - with the exception of a baby sweater that I've promised a friend. My next group of projects will all be for gifts - for my swap partner, and for my cousin who is getting married this summer. So I'm looking at household stuff like lace insets for pillow cases, and table runners, etc.


No comments: