Thursday, April 3, 2008

Snake Scarf - Done!





Here's the "snake scarf" for Zaahir - super easy, I just casted on 20, then knitted right side and every first two and last two of wrong side and purled the rest of the wrong side stitches, but it's the yarn that really makes it. Zaahir loves it!



He has a beautiful smile on his face, but I have this thing about putting my kids pics on the net - it gives me the heebie-jeebies. By the way, the yarn is Moda Dea Sassy Stripes in "crayon".



Almost done with the "alternating rainbows" dishcloth - I used the simple garter lace pattern, by Nanette Blanchard and alternated every two rows using two coloways of ombre dishcloth cotton - one in purples, greens and blues and one in lavender, yellow, and white. I have about 5 rows left - hope to finish tonight so I can send it off to a secret pal tomorrow!

No comments: