Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Done and gone!

I am excited to say that I finally finished the gifts for my coffeeswap pal - hope she forgives me for being so late!!! Anyway, I had a fun time picking out goodies, and sewing - I finally did get a window of time at the sewing machine to finish the needle roll - at 4:30 am!




The green fabrics in the knitting needle roll are part of the cake rock beach collection - very cool prints! I based the pattern for the needle roll on the colored pencil roll in Last Minute Patchwork and quilted gifts. Now to make one for myself so I don't have to dig through boxes to find my needles!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Tanja! I'm so surprised and pleased by my package. I loved Everything - the needle roll, the little knitted accessory bag, the BOOKS, the incredibly gorgeous yarn, the chocolate, the taffy. However, I'm most touched by the picked okra. You certainly did your homework! I'll blog about the package later tonight. I've just received it and need to go to work. Thank you so very much!